Student and Parent Sign In
To increase digital security, all students are now issued a new PIN number for lunch transactions and their passwords have been reset to a more secure password. In order to find this new information, log in here (not the app) and choose the "Other Information" page. If you are experiencing issues trying to log in to PowerSchool as a parent, please try the following steps:
- Forget Username or Password link.
- Make sure your student is a student at Shikellamy School District. Many schools use PowerSchool; a web search many times links to the incorrect school's PowerSchool instance.
- If you don't have a parent account yet, you will need to sign up for one. Use the information from the parent portal letter sent home last year, or contact the building your child will be attending to request one to be mailed out.
- If you are looking for schedules before the school year begins, you will need to log in through this web portal. The app may not show all information.
- Finally, contact the building your child will be attending to get help. Technology department technicians may not be able to help you, as they are in the schools getting ready for the school year.